Re: top speed

From:          XXSpArCoXx@aol.com
Date:          Thu, 4 Feb 1999 19:46:22 EST
To:            tyrone27@bellatlantic.net, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject:       Re: top speed

Is there a story behind this or is one of your buddies a trooper?
that could make for a nasty speeding ticket.....
Tony

<< What's the fastest speed you have gone with the mods on your Scirocco? >>

Well to many listers disbelief my little rocco hit 137.5 on NY state radar
once and I think only once with a 16v tranny.
I just put in a 96 gti tranny in so I'll find out soon as the weather cleans
and I can get my hands on a radar gun again. But I,ve hit just shy of 130 a
coupl eof nights ago now my speedo cable is all messed up . anyone know where
I can get one cheap ?
Well I'm off to play Zelda
Later
~Danny~