Re: [mk1] euro or higher speedo? and comments

thanks for the replies all, im sure my wiring is ok as today it
started up no problem my idle is weird sometimes it will stall almost
sometimes it idles at 1800rpm so i have a few things to tweak with
the throttle body and the throttle cable (the rubber o-ring that sits
in the pedal rotted out. but once it stars it runs so i'll have the
accumulator tested later sometime, the rest of the car is in perfect
working order.

Ryan