Re: Got Parts?

You in Cali, so call Mike Potter (AKA Potterman) he's in Orange!  A great
guy, completely knowledgable (AKA VW GURU!)...and has great deals on
parts!

As a bonus, he drives one quick cool little black Mk1 too...

Check out his website at www.parts4vws.com...and if you payed attention,
his phone number was just posted...

Eric