Re: A/C Recharge

At 10:50 PM 2/3/99 EST, you wrote:
>The Sears here was on 20/20 or some show like that for being dishonest.  Pep
>boy's has been mentioned on the list, How are they? Are they trustworthy and
>conpetent for somethin like this.

Not if they are anything like the Pep Boys we have here in PA.  Nothing but
trouble.  I've hear alot of horror stories from friends & family.
Personally, I only take my care there for wheel/tire swaps & balancing.
They failed at that by using an impact air wrench to put my rims on, even
after I told them that they can only use a torque wrench.  They ended up
putting half-moon dings around all the lug holes on the outside of the
wheels.  Needless to say, I made them buy me new ones... which, by the way,
is their only 'plus'.  if you dont mind waiting forever, customer service
is alright if you get mad enough.

-Aaron
 catacomb@psu.edu
 84 8V Scirocco