RE: I've got shifting woes!

>Hey Chris,
>
>Where did you get the bushing kit from ? inquiring minds want to know.
>
>TIA
>
>Steven Min

If I tell you, I'll have to kill you.

I get my 'not factory' pieces from Adirondack.

I get my replacement parts from a place in north Jersey called RPM. My
friend at the dealership I used to work at orders thru them...VIOLA!
'cheaper-then-cost' VW PARTS!

That prolly doesn't help you guys, but I would try to find out where the
local dealerships order from when they don't get the parts thru VW.
There are like 3 in my area: RPM, Northside, and Texpar.

Hope that helps!