Cincinnati Cruise <please read>

Before this thread gets out of hand, the date and location should be
announced within the next week.  The final papers and check need to be
signed to reserve the location.  Once that is set, I will check local
hotels for rates.  There are several close to the cruise location, along
with plenty of places to eat and two malls within 15 minutes.

The emphasis for the cruise-in IS Sciroccos, and I plan to keep it that
way.  There will be others Watercooleds there, but this is not a general
invitation for all watercooleds.

The Cruise-in date, location, details, etc. are NOT open to dicussion, so
save the bandwidth.

Thankyou for your time.

Greg Davis
Scirocco Cruise-in Organizer

On 4 Feb 1999, Shannon Fenton wrote:

> I was wondering if I could get the lists input on maybe inviting someother club
> to join the cruise and make it meet. Or should we just keep it a scirocco
> thing. I know some pretty cool guys in the CCA and ClubH2O and CVO who I think would
> be happy to get together with us.
> Secondly is anyone arranging lodging...or do we plan to trash Dauns house just
> for the fun of it? Let me know guys...I really want to make this a helluva good
> time.
>

> Thank You for Your Time,
>         Shannon Fenton
>             North American Frontline Resolution
>             sfenton@telegroup.com

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

Member & Webmaster -- Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm