Re: 16v Euro cams

> Jason wrote:
>
> > I never seem to hear any opinions about Autotech, good or bad, why is
> > that? Thanks...
>
> I live very close to them but have avoided them for the most part.  Too many
> instances of surly, impersonal treatment of customers.  We don't need to
> put up with that shit - we can get exactly the opposite from the likes
> of the Potterman/Potterwoman, Mark at Adirondack, etc..

Now I think about it the one time I called them they where very rude. I've been
very impressed by the service from Mike and Kristen Potter. If there's one thing
I love about this list it's when people like Potterman and Mark make money and
EIP Tuning and Autotech loose money. Nobody likes getting jerked around, thanks
for the input!

Jason.
87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 Motronic.