What Air to fuel ratio should a 16v run . ?

	Well I have my gauge in and took it to my dads friends shop where he wheeled
out some computer on wheels and proceded to harrass my motor with it. . . Well
we found out that the gauge is pretty much on the money . . . even though it
reads the signals at weird rate. . .
	Anyway we found out my car runs rather lean  . . . and at full throttle with
the switch working properly I run 14.7:1 sometime 14.3:1 . . .
	Anyway He told me to make the motor run rich . .  or basicly run Ideal mid to
low 14:1 at idle . .  Now he's more a mustang man so i don't know what I
should do . .
If I run mid 14:1 won't it be extremly rich when the full throttle switch is
on . .
	I'm just nervous I don't want to grenade my motor or shoot anymore flames .
..
Which Bloody happend again when my car is running extremly lean. . .
Go figure. .

Thanks . .
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red