Re: A/C Recharge

Yea, I''ve heard about the new feon not being as cold.  My dads new(every one
insert boo's here) Honda's A/C sucks, it takes forever to get cool.

But I have a certain trust facter here in Daytona meaning that I don't trust
anyone here to work on my car.  I have a feeling that they will tell me I have
a leak, even if I don't and try to suck as much money as they can from me.
The Sears here was on 20/20 or some show like that for being dishonest.  Pep
boy's has been mentioned on the list, How are they? Are they trustworthy and
conpetent for somethin like this.

Thanks Again

Brian 86 16v