Re: motortechnik

tyrone27@bellatlantic.net writes:

<< Motortechnik told me that a turbo for a 1988 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
 would cost $12,000 Yet EIP cost between 3,500 and 4,000 for one.  So
 I'll go with EIP. >>
Yah... so?  Are you NOT realizing that nobody has shared any GOOD experiences
with EIP yet.  I know there are a couple of people out there that have....
what I'm saying is this... most likely, 6 months AFTER they told you that your
car would be ready they'll still have nothing done to it other than the motor
torn out and you will have already given them a bunch of money and you'll be
sick of being lied to.  I'm talking from what I've heard and I'm sorry, but
I've heard a lot of bad about EIP.  I have NO personal experience with them
and have no intention to because I like to think that I'm kinda looking out
for ME.  We here at scirocco-L are all trying to look out for each other.
Take our advice wisely!   Reputation is everything in the Business world and
they don't have one.  Good luck!!!
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87