Re: motortechnik

$12,000?  do you get the full enema with that, or just a partial?

	dude, i would pay $12,000 for a complete VR6 engine transplant into a
roc.  that's including the motor, tranny, exhaust, dashboard, etc. etc.
etc.

	i think that the average is between $4000 and $6000.  EIP is one of a
number of tuners that make a turbo kit, and due to their almost evil
history of bad customer service, i would highly suggest that you stay
well away from anything that they have.

	i've never heard anything good about them or their work.  they're turbo
conversions are chancy at best.  les janieszewsky (aw hell, i dunno how
to spell his name) of eurotech in florida had a turbo VR6ed golf at the
waterfest 1997, and watching him load the car onto his trailer was
hilarious!  the damn car was smoking at idle as much as an old diesel
under full throttle!  that,  matched up with all the other slams against
EIP makes me vary wary...just thought i'd let you know...

jason
the mad bastard