Re: heat/cardboard in front of radiator??

Yes Rich...it will work...when I was delivering pizzas with my old rusted
out hulk 79 rocco I had to do that to keep my temps up enough to heat the
inside of my car....I think the thermostat was stuck open....if you do do
it, keep an eye on that water temp guage, and be sure not to let it sit
and idle too long....

Eric