Re: First Mk1

>I've seen 3 Mk1s in my entire life.. One I almost bought when I was
16...
>then one I own now... and one on a road trip to buy a front air dam for
my
>Mk1... that was ironic.  There just aren't any here in Texas... *sniff*
:(

Poor Mk1's. They were so plentiful at one point. It's a damn shame they
all rusted out.

My first once was a green '80, and on the night I blew the engine and
considered the car totalled, I was riding on the interstate, and another
identical green '79-'81 flew by me!

I think it's true what they say about "if you meet your double, you are
about to die!"

-Dave
'81 Scirocco (just hit 93k miles!)
'81 Scirocco (just over 81k miles, needs work - FOR SALE!)