t-body ideas

after spending 2 hours last night doing a serious porting and
polishing of an audi-5000 throttlebody (i'm betting it flows 15%
better than stock, will have some real numbers as soon as i hook up
with a flow bench). I got to thinking.

as soon as i hook up with another one, i'm going to have my neighbor
take it to work and fill in the top and bottom section between the
venturis with aluminum, this way i'll be able to completely machine
out the entire inside oval, with just a small 2mm high beveled
divider between and behind the two butterflys. about as close as you
can come to the single bore throttle body ala VR6 and umm i know
someone made one for the rocco(weber). anways it wont cost me
anything but time and i'm sure flow will be seriously improved
without all that metal divider. (lower coefficient of drag)

Ryan