Re: Heater Controls

I looked a bit at that once too, i'm not sure how easy it would be, but it
would be nice.  One problem, is that our vent control system has 2 seperate
levers, while the A2 controls has one.  I think that might take some major
work to make it fit.  Hmm, while your at it, why not add a corrado dash and
then you could put those dial type heater controls on, now that would be
cool........but probably too hard.

Anyway, maybe i'll take a better look next time i'm in my buddies GTI.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571