Re: TECH: windshield - Thread kKller

End of thread-

I can buy any Glock, but I'd strap some on something "bigger than a gun,
non-firearmes, top of the line:,  if its Scirocco we're taking of.

If we must talk of high caliber then we dip into less an ordinance thing
and more so a poundage type aspect-

I live near the focal point of West coast import/ export, surplus
ordinance supply. Need I resurrect my contacts to prove my "I can blow a
Scirocco higher than you can can" credentials?

Sh*t-  Get a damn hammer an knock the window out an' get on with your
life.

Listen- I live down the road from 'Some folks who get credit for the
invention for fireworks' & I avoid the combination of gunpowder and
Siroccos,
unless it's an exorcism.

Tberk - I'll come perform last rights if need be.