Re: water leaks

Ah I had the same problem . . still do . . one of the seals between the heater
core and the firewall has gone bad . . . Ye basicly have to go through thte
process of replecing a heater core. .  the dash has to come out and you have
to get to the seals and replace them . . the seals are dirt cheap though . . .
Oh I just remeberd . .  check your sunroof  drains and make sure the tube is
going out the right way and not filling the area under the rain gaurd under
the hood. .  but in my case its the seal and I'm to lazy to undertake this job
. . . so if you do it tell me how hard or easy it was or if you have it done
around how much . .
I hope I was able to help . .
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red