Re: TECH: windshield

    If you decide that you can't get the window out any other way, be
sure to hit the windshield at a corner.   It should break more easily
and maybe even more controlled.   Don't ask how I know.
    Or, you could do what some of the small town boys do up north when
they have something they want to break.   You could take it out back and
shoot .22's at it.