Re: Coolant smell, low heating

What does a new heater core cost?  Mine is only producing marginal heat.

On a side note, I had asked my mechanical guru about the chemicals you put in
the radiator to clean all the crud out... said not to.  This was while he was
helping me change my head gasket.  (i had already put the stuff in...)  He says
the stuff is great if you are in the radiator/gasket/hose replacement
business.  It eats through all those things.