Re: 16" rim question...

What width are they?  By buddy ran 205/45/16 (i think they were 7" wide)
with no problem on his rabbit (the one on riley's page on the same page as
yours).  The arches were ground out pretty well, and he got no rubbing.  We
even put my 17x7.5 wheels on and the only thing is they rubbed at the back
on the gas filler tube.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571