10.1" Braking question.

Mark,
Thanks for the earlier info, sounds like you understand this
braking thing pretty well. Here is another question for you.
I took off the 10.1's from my Cosmos autocrosser discussed
earlier and put them on my Mars daily driver. I am now
running the 10.1's with the original MS and BB. After bleeding
the brakes correctly I took the car out for a test drive and
noticed that the pedal travels further to the floor before the
grabbing begins than it did with the 9.4's. At first this bothered
me a little but after a few fast stops I noticed that it will definitely
outbrake the earlier setup and I can easily and controllably lock
up the fronts, but heel-toe is out of the question without launching
the motor. I think that the 10.1 calipers probably hold more fluid
and that may be why the pedal travels further, but the car will
stop on a dime with about the same pedal pressure before and
is very linear. My question is whether or not the larger MS will
give me back my shorter pedal travel and if so are there more
than two types of OEM MS's that were available for the earlier
VW's and which one you would recommend for the solution to
the above inconvenience. I am assuming that I dont want the
larger BB because the pedal pressure is fine and I would like
to stay away from the exponential stopping power I felt in the
Cosmos car with it's setup.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Happy New Year.

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - 2.0L 16V (soon to be)
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc