Re: Remote starter with a manual shift trans?

upshift lights work on vacuums and electronics they dont know what gear
you are in. mine goes on at 2500 to 3500 in fifth gear and i dont have
anymore gears than that. theyre dummy lights. Youll have to teach
yourself how to leave the car in neutral, i used to do it all the time
until my ebrake bent over rendering it completely useless. or you could
rig up a light to go on when your car is in gear like the way they use
a switch to turn on your reverse lights, or the one under your e-brake
lever. and double the switch as an override-kill-switch so that you
cannot remote start the car while the switch is doing its work.
HTH,
~cory