Re: 5CYL turbo??

Hey guys,
I let my brother take out my 85 Audi 5000 Turbo yesterday and he wrecked it in under an hour.  Not sure what he did but the trunk won't open and the frame is bent.  There are a lot of cool little gadgets in the car and before I start selling parts out of my driveway
I was wondering if any of you think it may be possible to swap the motor into my roc  :):):0).  I think that 140 hp stock with the addition of just a TAP chip and wastegate spring making 190hp would be a nice pick me up for the rocco.  I am sure that undergoing this is going to be difficult, but right now it's just an idea.
Please give me opinions of how hard you think it would be to undergo surgery---I'm sure mount ocation would suck.  Geez I'd love to wax a mustang!!

TIA
Rob
87 16v