Re: Fuel Injection Help Needed

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your suggestions.  I'm quite sure it is not the Cat.
I'll look into the Distributor issue but I'm pretty sure I'm getting
spark and all signs point to fuel starvation.  No Gas smell even after
repeated starts and stalls.  Also the engine was running very strong
until the fill up.

Thanks Again

Ron