Re: cool stuff

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello Mike

> I am going to ask you as you seam to be the best answer person I know of for
>  american-german conversions. I have a black 16V american 86. If I wanted to
> make it look like this car what would I need and what would it cost?

I copied and pasted their price list below,
and I deleted the unnecessary parts.

>Would I have to get the corrado lights from them?

no, I don't think so.
I have seen this front with Scirocco-lights and IMHO I like it better .

> Are they differant also than the front for US corrado?

I don't know if the Euro-Corrado lights are different from the U.S. ones,
as I have never seen U.S. ones in reality. maybe another lister can help here.

> IS shipping really outragous to the US?

it's not cheap.
use this formula for shipping with Deutsche Post:
basic shipping price for economy transport is 40 DM
then there is 4DM extra for each additional kg weight.
so e.g. a 16kg packet would be 16*4 + 40 DM = 104 DM.
for items longer than 1m there is an additional fee of 35DM .
the max. weight allowed is 20kg

Seidl Tuning price list :
>http://www.seidl-tuning.de/katalog.htm
disclaimer :
( this is just for info, no advertisement, I'm not related to this company in any way )

 00015012   Frontspoiler   795,- DM
 00004013   Competition Grillspoiler inkl. K¸hlergrill   275,- DM
 00000479   Corrado Hauptscheinwerfer-Competition   535,- DM
 3339369   Satz Blinker (schwarz/weiss)   90,- DM
2x  00056002   Seitenschweller (sideskirts) links / rechts St. 255,- DM
2x  00016060   Hecksch¸rzenans”tze links /rechts St. 40,- DM
 00016061   Hecksch¸rze komplett   690,- DM
2975 DM with Corrado-lights,
2165 DM with original Scirocco grill & lights
( $1 = 1.91 DM )

Greetings
Dirk