Popular Mechanics CD

<x-charset iso-8859-1>  i got the popular mechanics automotive repair on cd-rom for my '86
scirocco toady. i've been playing around with and don't know what to
make of it. i was wondering if anyone had a take on the cd or has used
it before. i'm just wondering if it was worth my $20 (30-day money back
guarantee). it says it uses factory manuals, but there seem to be some
odd pictures in there (ie - it had a picture of the camshaft with number
reading 1,2,3,5. i'm assuming there'd be a 4 plus the 5 is cut off).
it's either that or i could print out everything and take it back, but i
would like to know if the cd is worth keeping or not. anyone with some
information? would it be just as easy/better to buy a bentley? thanx.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com