Re: Source for Pistons

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:22:49 -0800 (PST) Michael Atkisson
<matkisson@yahoo.com> writes:
>I am looking for a source for Oversized 2.0L 16V
>pistons.  I have exhausted all my local sources and no
>one stocks any.
>Mike

Sometimes I get tires of typing the same thing over and over again. :)

www.parts4vws.com

He can get you anything you want as long as its legal. (No mail order
brides, I already tried.)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and