Re: 16v motor for sale

In a message dated 12/28/1999 12:09:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mmadison@aracnet.com writes:

<< I'd hate to meet up with this guy, because I have heard stories about him..
 AND >>

Is this guy associated with Quantam Enterprizes at all by any chance?
There's a reputable source for reasonably priced and honest VW parts...  YEAH
RIGHT!!!!!!!  For those of you unfamiliar, there is a joint on Portland's
eastside called Quantam that is a VW wrecking yard/service/used parts seller
that is known citywide by honest VWers as being a bunch of rip-off asshole
shadies.  I was happy to hear that they have been under investigation by
Portland's auto theft task force for about a year and a half now.

Ben
88 "Flash Silver Metallic" 16v Scirocco