RE: 16v motor for sale

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I'd hate to meet up with this guy, because I have heard stories about him..
AND
He's a major source of repetitive posts on Jwelty's site...  but if anyone
wants me
To check this motor out for them.  Let me know.... I'm residing in Portland
now.

I've often thought of calling him to check on a part then kicking the shit
out of him
When I see him... Just because so many people have complained about his
posts
At Jwelty's site.

Mark