Re: totaled scirocco.....

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN

>WTF is going on lately?  Now a nice Mk1 is dead....this is a VERY VERY bad
>trend that has been hapening!

So is now a good time to remind people that I tried to *give* away a good
rust-free Mk1 rocco a year or two ago??  hehe...  granted, I did try to sell
it first with no results...  then tried giving it away....   no takers, so I
took it to the crusher and collected my $40

John (no, I'm not sure why I posted this)

lots of stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm