update and q's

Well I just got my 84' 8v Wolfs back from the paint shop and it looks
dynamite.  I had posted back aways that I had stripped the car of equip
prior to taking it in for paint.  Definately a plus.

I put my new sway bars on yesterday (thanks Brett) and noticed a
considerable difference.  I had the two thin factory bars prior. I tried
a setup with no front bar and the oversized rear...the car felt as
though it turned in better, but felt like it started to not hold as
tight as the power was on and the turn got heavier.  I then bolted the
front bar up, and was considerably happier with the feel of the car.  Is
anybody running a single bar out there and what are your opinions on it?

Having the valves shimmed now, and replacing the valve cover with
rubber.  I will be putting the Redline MT90? gear oil in this afternoon
that I bought last month.  After reading through the Bentley I just want
to verify that I am switching the right stuff...hypoid oil?  1.25
quarts?  Fill to base of fill hole?

Thanks for now,
-=Rick
84 8V Wolfs