FS 16v rocco

ok here it is i will be gettitng rid of this car coem the new year. so
if any one is interested in it please email me .
here is the skinny on the car...
it has a fresshly rebuilt head(with a slight porting,
new ball joint,
new belts all teh way around
new radiator, and a slew of other parts,
also has an uncracked dashboard
has power windows, power steering, and central locking
no sunroof, no radio

what i found that needs help
needs pass rear brake(rotor and pad)
needs wheel bearing
needs front left strut replaced(i have two new front boges for this i
have not put on)
drivers door is a little dingerd, and so is the front fender that you
guys saw but daun Y has a replacement for it that i have to get ...
the car is in very good shape it came from california so there is no
rust anyway excpet for the one panel i need to replace that duan has for
me ....
thatisall it needs

that car is in baltimore Maryland and i will drop it off ifyou are
close, please email me with offers and questions, i would rather have
soemone on the list get this car...
i am after an Mk1 hat is why i am gettign rid of this car, i would keep
it but i have somethign elsein mind withthe mk1 =  P

thnask for listening
jonas