Re: Vacuum lines

In a message dated 12/24/99 12:40:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
HuMpnYoMoM@aol.com writes:

<< I want to put all new vacuum lines on my car because they are old and I
think
 they are causing it to idle bad >>

When I replaced my vacuum hoses last year it cleared up a  few things, Poor
idle, hesitation when cold, and poor hot starting, all at the same time.  I
just went to the auto store and picked up the rubber tubing its only like 20
cents a foot.  Where there was plastic tubing I left it the way it was
because the plastic lines all looked fine.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html