HAPPY HOLIDAYS

To all on the Scirocco List.

May you all have a safe and fun holiday.

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc

I            I          L           OOOO       VVVV        E         E
I            I         L L         O        O     V        V       E      E
I            I        L   L        O         O    V         V        E  E
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII       LLLL        OOOO       VVVV             E
I            I      L       L      O                V                      E
I            I     L         L     O                V                      E
I            I    L           L    O                V                      E

S         S                                V
S         S                                V
S         S                                V
SSSSS                                 V
S         S                                V
S         S                                V
S         S                    W        V        W
                                    W      V       W
     CC                           W    V    W
  C     C                            W V W
 C        C                               W
C          C
 C        C
   C    C
     CC

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

RRRRRR

CCCC
C        C
C          C
C           C
C          C
C         C
CCCC

     CC
    C  C
   CC C
  C      C
 C        C
C          C

O          O
 O       O
   O   O

   SSS
 S       S
 SSSSS
  S       S
    SSS

Look closely to what else is spelled out.
I know, I should probably see a doctor about this addiction.