Re: Fw: Hare of a P.U.

On Thu, 23 Dec 1999, Daun Yeagley wrote:
> --- drew <drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>
> > I dream of a TDI Corrado SLC.
>
> Personally I'd *love* to have a TDI Scirocco...   :)

I wouldn't sneeze at one either - but the Corrado transplant would just be
too easy comapred to the Scirocco.  Plus the Corrado has something that
the Scirocco never will - a plastic fuel tank... :)

I have seriously considered converting my Scirocco to a turbo diesel and
commuting with it.  So far the only thing stopping me is a fear of getting
kicked of Scirocco-L :)

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca