Re: MK1s in new UK Mag

--- andkat <andkat@foxinternet.net> wrote:
> Where can we buy this magazine?????
>
>             Andy

My friend Kim just brought me a copy from England.  The
cheaper way to do it would be going to your local Borders /
Barnes & Noble.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry