Re: list

Hey thats kinda funny, I was wondering the same thing, but I just figured it
was my ISP I've been having trouble with it. Maybe it's just because every one
is too busy with the holiday and family, and they dont feel the list is part of
that. Whel that's screwy.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE,  MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.( that is if
you celebrate x-mas. if not just happy new year)

Santa Nate-Dog,
aka  Nathan