Re: Dave needs help

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>> Southern, CT. Far far away from most of you West Coasters! (you're one
> of those folks, right?

Theres plenty of us around here - Where in Connecticut are you?  I can
think
of 3 of us off hand that are in NH.  Let me know if you want me to bring
down any 16V parts from my website to swap with yours if you think theyre
suspect.  www.FlyingToasterRacing.com.  I have a ton of electrical stuff.
I should be in Conn some time in January.  I can start looking for a CIS-E
16V harness if you want one.  I have an 86 8V harness here complete but
theyre different correct?

Let me know if I can help,

Joe
Flying Toaster Motorsports(Autocross Tax Shelter)
http://www.flyingtoasterracing.com