Re: driving and other rocco stuff

jonas miller wrote:

> would someone give me a rabbit please. i got soo much stuff in my
> bassementfor them i could scream hell and soo could my fols, hahahah i
> took over half the basement with two  rabbits torn down.
<cut some>

I need some non-Brown interior items if you can spare. (1st gotta pay
for the speedo I asked for though :)

I want to keep the Rabbit a sleeper parts getter,
The Jetta goes away soon as an X-mas present,
& the Scirocco gets all the Lovin I can muster.

> i had to send my crank back toteh machine shoop to get lightend and
> balanced again , i had clearance issues withteh crank ends and oil jets
> so talking about knife edging man i will have new pics of the crank as
> soon as i go back to work

I've been planning on some engine work myself, I 1st thought to just get
a short block and slap it together with my GTI head but I think it will
be much better to rebuild both 1st. Like new is better than "It's
_still_ runnin!"

> ..had to take a personal time cause me
> grandpapa past tues morn...ok that is allfor now
> jonas

Sorry to hear it,
each of us will know our own time, in time.
Peace be with.

TBerk