From: Muscavitz [mailto:funcar@lr.net]
Sent: Monday, January 01, 1996 2:40 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: y2k

i dunno if this has come up before but i will ask anyway just because i
haven't seen anything about it.

will our cars die because of this whole y2k bullshit?   i'm just wondering
if i have to start driving my brother's 88 gmc s-15 or not.  granted that i
DID want to put the rocco up for the winter, but i just wanted to know if it
was necessary or not.

corey m.
'88 16v skyrocco