(MK2)Tailights 4 Sale+Pass Side Turn Signal

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hey kids...I'm baaaack.  For those of you who care anyway.  What I have is a
set of MK2 tailights for sale.  They are from my 85 and I have put that
sparay tint on them that has come up quite often.  I put the tint
(NightShades) about a year ago and show no sign of coming off.  I got a pick
up at my site under the parts section.  If you want better pics I can do
that too, just e-mail me and ask.  As for price, I figure $40 will be fine
(if this is too high just say so), we can figure something out for shipping.
If no one wants, they go up on e-bay next week.  Talk to you all later.  Oh
yeah, I got a pass side turn signal (MK2) left as well, looks almost new...I
figure $20 shipping included.

Jody Bailey
82 Scirocco 8v
85 Scirocco 8v