RE: Roll Cage was:( Useful web site)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Even with a stripped interior and 13 inch lightweight wheels, no Scirocco
will ever be 1700 lbs

Any weight you can take off will go right back on with the addition of the
front cross memeber strengthening and the roll bar/cage you will need to
keep the chassis from twisting at over 200HP

On a more realistic note, I have the crossmember stuff figured out but I
need to work on the roll cage design......does anyone have experience with
this who can tell me about the best design and the mount points needed?

I am looking at something in the 250HP range when done so a full cage is a
must have.

BcH