Stolen Scirocco in Seattle AGAIN!

<x-flowed>Hello my Seattle friends. Recently (yesterday during the day) we had a '79
Rocco stolen from our shop. Keys were not in the car. Here are the details:
Brospeed cat-back exhaust system, euro manifold and downpipe, exterior is a
nice gloss black, 15" Ronal rims shod with NEW Pirelli p700's, FOHA airdam,
sliding ragtop with really big stress cracks on the roof, scirocco s trim,
tinted windows. If anyone sees this car would you be so kind as toe mail me
immediately. Thanks again!

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco