Re: Crappy Idle...

check for vacuum leaks.  Or just replace all the vacuum hoses that look at
all worn.  Its cheap and probably should be done anyway since your car is
almost 14 years old.  Thats what im doing to mine in a few weeks to try to
smooth out my idle.
SInce yourve already done the fuel work this is what i would try next.
hth

Eric Person
86 16v