Maximum 2.0L 8V Torque and HP

<x-flowed>What do you reckon is about the maximum torque/horsepower one could harness
from a 2.0L 8v.   Also what should I expect to pay for all that power.

Finally,  what are the cheapest, bang for your buck mods one can make to
either a 2.0L 16V or 8V?

Alot of passionnate VW people around here... good to see. I've always had
VWs and Audis but I wish I bought a Rocco years ago...

Later days,
Armando

RHD 89 Scirocco GT
1.6L 8v Carbed baby!