Re: Parts Upgrades...

   Well Anthony , don't be so high on your 16V , can you beat my 2.0
audi engine short block , equiped with piper 285degree piper cam kit
with vernier pully , pace setter 4-into-1 headers , cherry bomb exhaust
system , close ratio 1.6 gear box , lightened fly wheel , my digifant
injection system , FSE power boost valve , 57 i K&N induction kit and
the modified throtlle body , and i'm looking for a turbo conversion
system , and then i'll polish and port the cylinder head and the inlet
manifold . Now sends me back what you got on your 1.8 16V , does it
match , if it doesn't don't reply .

Aham Idrees
Scirocco 1982
2.0 8V