Re: Snow in the pass? I can't drive in slush!

<x-flowed>Ok Dave where do you live? I might havee to drive there! Definitely sounds
tempting. Except for the hooker part. I dont my d**k to look like a foot
afterwards ;)

>From: "Dave Novak" <toastworks@hotmail.com>
>To: vwdaun@yahoo.com
>CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: Snow in the pass? I can't drive in slush!
>Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:39:46 PST
>
>> > Scirocco content: Whenever it does snow, it will snow on
>> > my Scirocco. My
>> > beautiful non-running 16v Mk1 sitting patiently in the
>> > back yard. Almost
>> > makes me want to cry. I REALLY can't wait to drive that
>> > beast.
>
>>So - tech procedure weekend at Dave's is when?  ;)
>
>Ohhh!! I like the sound of that!! I'll get any attendees anything thier
>heart desires! Parts! Food! Beer! Hookers!
>
>Now that, my friends... is a party! Sciroccos, Hookers and Beer?
>
>I wonder how I can make this sound more tempting?
>
>=)
>
>-Dave
>'81 Scirocco 16v
>'87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco