Re: weight ratio

In a message dated 12/16/99 4:42:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nmalone@sumagroup.com writes:

<< t for one, I dont even know what my curent ratio
 is, and second I dont know how to find out.
 how can I figure out my weight ratio? Is there  >>

In my area at the local track at Moroso in West palm they have a car scale.
I guess you weigh the front wheels than weigh the rear of the car and you can
get your ratio like that.  So mabey they have a scale at the track by you.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html