Re: Parts Upgrades...

> i do own a 2.0L Scirocco 8V , and i've defeated almost every VW 16
> valver in my country ,  So stop getting the 8V down , i read once in the PVW
> magasine that
> they call the 8V the 16V eater .

****Yessssss, 8v's kick ass, they are not as wheeny as some of you guys think,
when I eventually get mine pushin the 210hp I have been talking about, ( oh
yes it will be done ) I will make a open challenge for all to try and take me
off the line and beat my 1/4 mile, (in a street legal car that is), I am shure
someone will, there is always someone faster, but I am positive I will have
made my point. 8v's Kick Ass.