Re: Scirocco content synergy - Be a Roc Head!

<x-flowed>Nawww, I have one of those " I Support My State Patrol Officers" sticker on
my 'roc. No problem :) I dig the idea of having some 'roc oriented stickers!

>From: T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com>
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Scirocco content synergy - Be a Roc Head!
>Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 00:36:03 +0000
>
>Heh, heh. List back log on my machine-
>
>Watch this:
>
>1st Nathan wrote;
> >
> > Hey Guys,
> >
> > I was thinkin the other day,
> > I'm designing some custom stickers for my
> > cars,.....
>
>And then Tim wrote;
> >
> > This page should answer some of your questions:
> >
> > http://www.wa.gov/ecology/air/emis-1.html
> >
> > When are you arriving out here?  Looking forward to having another roc
> > head in the area!
> >
> > Tim
>

>So I came up with the obvious-
>
>Roc Head Stickers
>
>Prob. get pulled over by the cops for a urine test by the side of the
>road too often though. <sigh> Oh well.
>
>TBerk
>
>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco